Saturday, November 5, 2016

It's alright, Ma. I'm only trying.


Ow! They got me, MA! 


First, they screwed with my computer for making fun of Trump and the Russians. 

Then, they reported me after I posted a Youtube video of Trump praising Clinton on Trump's website. I am now barred from posting anywhere on Facebook other than on my own wall for having violated "community standards" (such as they are)

So, in the final days of the campaign, I find myself disarmed, bereft of weapons or tools, unable to take the fight to the enemy and reduced to holding hands and singing Kumbaya around the campfire with other like minded souls. 

I expect I will have something to say between now and election day, but my effectiveness is at an end.

So, I'm just going to sit back and watch the rest unfold, hope for the best and console myself with memories of days gone by before the emergence of the dual-headed hydra that is Steve Bannon and his stooge, Donald Trump

I trust a majority of you, my fellow citizens, recognize the extent of the danger the Trump/Bannon campaign poses to civil society and public order and will speak out and help spread the world beyond this very small community. 

Nobody wins unless everyone wins.


HL November 5, 2016

No comments: