Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Warm and Wonderful Wonder Years

If you grew up in the 1960's and don't recognize some part of yourself, friends or family in the warm, witty and wise, The Wonder Years, then you didn't grow up in the Wonder Years.



Opening Scene

"Sometimes I've had to double tie my hard shoes and kick you in the fanny."

Funeral for Winnie's Brother, Brian

First Kiss - When a Man Loves a Woman

Everyone knows it's Winnie - A montage

"Tonight while you sleep"

Phone calls and moon landings
Paul's Bar Mitzvah
You Are Everything
"Some how some day some way"
"I was 15. Nothing I owned was mine. Except my heart. And my fears."
"All our young lives we search for someone to love",
Jack Arnold debates Vietnam
God Only Knows - Heartbreak
Denial - Jack to Kevin: "I wish I could say it gets easier.
Karen goes to college 
.Say goodbye, it's Independence Day - Final Scene



No comments: