Thursday, July 6, 2017

Meeting at the Summit

Nightmare visions abound.
"Welcome to the team. Have a ball" - Boss Vlad

The Thug lumbers up the stairs, into the high palace. He bends heavily on crooked knee before the ruling scepter.

Flop sweat cascades from the over sized, flaxen and scarred scalp, rivulets running down the pendulous jowls, splashing onto the gilded floor as he offers a desperate plaint heavenward.

"Dear Overlord Sir: I know you didn't hack our election. I know 'cause you told me so. It was the 400 pound guy. I won fair and square. No rigging. Everybody knows it. When no one was looking, I won.'

"Now, can we do a deal? I'm so great at deals. It's what I do. You'll see. You'll be so proud of me."

Receiving an approving nod from up above, The Pitchman resumes the pitch.

"So, here's the deal. It's so great. First, I give you back your spy compounds but only if you promise your agents will visit me at my new house. Yeah, the White House. No more sneaking in the back door for my Comrades'.

"Collusion? What collusion? Hey, I won't tell if you won't tell. Pretty smart, eh? I am very smart, ya know. I am. I really am. Oh yeah, there's some else we have in common. We both love Wikileaks! PS Thanks for the boost, Pal.'

" Sanctions? There are sanctions too? For invading the Ukraine? When did that happen? Well, if there are sanctions, and I'm not saying there are, don't you worry about a thing. I'll fire whoever did that to you. I bet it was that foreign guy; he's an O'Bummer. Boy, have I got stuff on him, let me tell ya.'

"You say our Fake News is bothering you? Hey! They're bothering me too. I know just what to do. Lock 'em Up! Stop the presses! There. Mission accomplished'

"You don't like the Goobers and Losers who voted for me? Neither do I. They're fired, too. I can do that, y'know. I'm President.'

"Now for the best part of the deal. After I get you in the clear, you loan me 500 million bucks, see? Then, I bring Vinny and the Joisey crew to pour the cement and we build a tower (the biggest Tower) and golf course right in Kremlin Square so you can walk to play.'

"We'll put a moat around it to keep the losers out and a laundromat on the roof so there is plenty of clean money to go around. Free greens fees for you and the Olies too, buddy. It's going to be so beautiful. Trust me.'

"So, Can we do it? Can we make a deal? Can we do it, huh? Huh?'
"Oh, and by the way, how much do I owe you?"

Stoically regarding the supine supplicant with studied disdain, The Supreme Leader files his finger nails. Casually brushing the clippings away like bread crumbs from his lapel, Big Boss Man carefully selects one jagged edged clipped finger nail, raises his golden scepter and expertly balances the clipped edge like a blade on the tip a wrist flick sends it hurtling into the always open, never closed, gaping mouth of the Leading Troll of the Free World, whereupon it immediately slices through many pounds of flapping tongue, forever silencing The Tower of Babble emanating from within.

The deed done, The Winner of All the Real Loot turns to his aide-de camp, and asks, "Did you get all that?" Receiving affirmation, he rises, surveys all he has vanquished and sheds Alexander's tear.

Bending over the the prone, writhing Lump of Trump Who No Longer Matters, The Boss of All He Surveys, deftly removes a blank check from The Thug's ruble laden pockets, helps himself to The Keys to the New World Order and exits stage left, whistling, "Song of the Volga Boatman."
Assuming his place astride the free world like a colossus while the sulking husk of Trump peeps about between The Overlord's huge legs, searching for a dishonorable grave.

The cameras in the candelabra whir in silent witness.

HL
7.7.17

No comments: