Friday, March 23, 2012

The Gospel according to Mitt; a complete and accurate translation

The Gospel according to Mitt; a complete and accurate translation, 
And I quote: 

"What I said and what I meant to say and what you think you heard me say is not what I think I said but that depends on when and where you heard me say it and what you really heard me say is not what I wanted to say because I have no idea what I really meant to say in the first place so, even if you are sure you know what I said when I did say whatever it is that you think I said it, which I didn't say, by the way, it doesn't mean that is what I meant to say whenever you heard me say it because all I ever really mean to say is that I do so want to be President because my daddy never was and if you ever figure out that is what I really mean and all I have to say, I'll just shake it all up and start over because it's just etch-a-sketch to me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I going to give my hair a "little dab'll-do ya" and then give y'all a l'il ol' shuck and jive. Mind if I warble a little patriotic tune?" - Mitt Romney (well, that's what I heard him say)
HL March 23, 2012

No comments: