Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I would rather be a blog than a twit

I would rather be a blog than a twit
I would rather be a blog than a twit
cause what I write it seems just won’t fit.
140 characters is a mighty tight tweet
for we who revel in verbiage,
it's not that simple or neat  
Squishing e’ry word or not
being forced to choose
'til our truest purpose is what we lose.
Nor do Facebook’s strictures send me to the stratus,
 409 spaces can never express my status.

Tossing pebbles in the pond
to watch the spreading ripples
is the best way I know to get my giggles.
So it’s onto this blog my muse may be found.

I hope my pals will come round
to share thoughts, silly, sublime and, on occasion, profound.

Free to share all the words in the world
to tell what we see and feel and dare 
so here is the link to join me
if you care!
12/2/11



1 comment:

marty l--- said...

where s yer video collection