Monday, December 26, 2011

I dreamed Donnie Trump was my President

I have been forced to watch Donnie Trump’s act far too long. Now that he’s decided that he wants to be my President, I have decided to let him know how I feel about that. I hate to have to be mean about this Donnie, but you are a “to the manor born”, self-promoting, over-compensating huckster with the heart of a grifter and the soul of a pimp, whose bone marrow lacks a single altruistic impulse. I’ll be your apprentice anytime, but you can’t buy my vote! September, 2011

Updated June 2016 All jokes aside, here's a further glimpse into the heart and soul of this man. 

Know Your Candidate or, Profile of a Nut.*

This is the definition of Narcissistic Personality Disorder as set forth in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual - V, used by the psychiatric profession to diagnose mental illness.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

These are the key features of the diagnosis:


  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

This link leads to the entire Mayo Clinic web page for the DSM-V diagnostic criteria of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  

That people, is quite obviously Donald Trump. I'm no psychiatrist, but I would bet every dollar the man has has multiple deep rooted neuroses. This also explains, in large measure, why he is unqualified to be the President of the United States.  

* I struggled with the propriety of using the term, "nut", to describe this man, who is clearly mentally ill. I finally decided that his vile and vulgar behavior, coupled with the fact that he is the Republican candidate for the Presidency of our United States,  led me to conclude that I could describe him in the same insulting, mean, denigrating language he uses for so many others. All is fair in love, war and politics. I learned that from watching the singularly vicious campaigns of Richard M. Nixon and George H.W. Bush, (Lee Atwater, anyone?) and now, Dirty Donny. For any and all others suffering from debilitating disorders, I extend a humble apology. 

Trump on the trail:

— Mr. Trump at a rally on Thursday in West Palm Beach, Fla.
“Honestly, she should be locked up. She should be. Should be locked up.”

“She walks in front of me, she walks in front of me, you know. And when she walked in front of me, believe me I wasn’t impressed.”
— Mr. Trump at a rally on Friday in Greensboro, N.C.

“Reporters at The New York Times are not journalists. They’re corporate lobbyists for Carlos Slim and Hillary Clinton.”

Trump on Trump:


I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.” 

“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.” 

“If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

"Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."


My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich". (Well, that about sums it up).

"You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass." (Would you like pearls before that, swine?)


"Love him or hate him, Trump is a man who is certain about what he wants and sets out to get it, no holds barred. Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money".  Trump on Trump (The very definition of blind, arrogant, self-love).
"We have wounded soldiers who I love, I love, they're great."
"I have the best golf courses in the world."
"I have lobbyists that can produce anything for me. They're great."
"Even our nuclear arsenal doesn't work."

"We have a disaster, the big lie, Obamacare—you have to pay a deductible so high, you have to get hit by a tractor trailer, literally a tractor, to use it."

"Remember the $5 billion website? Five billion we spent on a website, and to this day it doesn't work. I have so many websites, I have them all over the place. I hire people, they do a website. It costs me $3."

"We need somebody who can take the brand of the United States and make it great again."

"I'm proud of my net worth, I've done an amazing job."


"I'm really rich. I'll show you in a second. I'm not saying that in a bragging way."

Trump on others:

"The only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful". 


Jeb Bush is crazy. Who cares that he speaks Mexica"n? this is America, English !!" 

“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

On Immigration: "When Mexico sends its people … they are bringing drugs and they are bringing crime and their rapists."

"America, we don't have victories anymore."

"I beat China all the time."

"When do we beat Japan at anything? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo?"

"I'm not saying China is stupid, I love China."

"[Mexicans are] bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're sending rapists. Some of them are good people, I assume."

"I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons. They should disarm, right?" Trump asked the crowd at a Miami rally. "Take their guns away, she doesn't want guns. Take their — and let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away. OK, it would be very dangerous."

On his own "military" service, he has referred to his sex life as, "my personal Vietnam" Citing his fear of sexually transmitted diseases, he said, "I feel like a great and very brave soldier".

On John McCain: He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured".

Here is what this buffoon was up to while John McCain was in a Vietnamese prisoner of war camp. 


Updated: November 5, 2012
Updated: August 5, 2015
Updated June 2, 2016

No comments: