Monday, January 16, 2012

Mitt the Willow bares his soul and his truth goes marching that-a-way


“What the Court did not do on its’ last day in session, I will do on my first day in office; repeal Obabamacare.’ ‘If we want to repeal Obama care, we have to replace Obamacare”.  - Mitt Romney June 28, 2012.


 "I say we're going to replace Obamacare and I'm replacing it with my own plan. And even in Massachusetts when I was governor, our plan there deals with pre-existing conditions and with young people." Romney on Meet the Press September 9, 2012

......................................................................................................
On December 16, 2007 Mitt Romney appeared on Meet the Press. In that appearance he said, "You can see what I believe and what my family believed (sic) by looking at our lives. My Dad walked with Martin Luther King." 

Days later, his spokesman issued the following statement, "He was speaking figuratively, not literally." 

Mitt then clarified with this, "I didn't see it with my own eyes". 

As long as we know that you stand strong in any stiff breeze, Mitt.

I mean, really! What's so difficult about telling the simple truth - or simply not offering up a pretty little lie? 

1 comment:

Lea said...

Willows have shallow roots. The branches easily come down in the wind and they get dirty with bugs.